2012/10/12

The First Post Blues...

It seems like the summer is finally over. Temperature drops and it’s getting tougher and tougher to get out of bed… warm blankie and craving of hot chocolate… haaa, my favorite season is here!

Speaking of getting out of bed, I lately discovered that iPhone finally allows us to set songs for alarm (good bye duck sound!), so my dillydally rising time is becoming a bit fun. I set different songs for every 5 minutes to make playlist…but so far it rather works like ‘music intro quiz’. It would be more fun if there’s Shuffle feature…

Anyway, welcome to my blog. 
The idea of "very first" post on something is daunting, so let me pass this with.... whatever. (I promise, I'll be better next time!! :)

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...