2014/05/12

Whisper #1-45

#1
Random, or rather fragmented drafts. Some may form into something, and some will remain as fragments. And flash back unexpectedly. (April 25, 2014)

#2
Why do I remember that specific awkward moment at those time?

#3
Like now. Why now?

#4
I wonder how many books have been published in our history. 
And how many were actually worth reading.

#5
Ain’t no bookshelf big enough.

#6
I saw a dream of pickled white snake. (Not a band)

#7
It was a long winter. In so many ways.
Felt like it was winter from August.

#8
When was the last time you print the photos you took?

#9
My angry birds. Why are you always upset?

#10
I borrowed the book I’ve read more than a decade ago at the library. I found my bookmark in it.

#11
“George Clooney is engaged”

#12
Define “everyone”. Probably not as many as we think.

#13
Woke up with laughter of young girls walking on the street. Despite the change in time and technology, we’re pretty much feeling the same thing at that age.

#14
New moon is coming.

#15
A month has passed since you left here. How are you doing up there?

#16
A few untold stories.

#17
I wish I knew it and comfort you if I could, but you probably wouldn't have told me.

#18
I still don’t know what to say.

#19
But I’m so glad that I could get to know you.

#20
and so happy that we could dance together.

#21
Une grande révérence avec un grand sourire. 

#22
You were graceful.

#23
I danced like a drunk duck.

#24
We were princesses.

#25
I think I try not to find a word for how I feel. Because if I do, it'll probably create some distance from me.

#26
Once it's out, it’ll no longer be mine. It looks and sounds remote. 

#27
And sometimes it sounds so fake. Even though I meant it.

#28
Define "originality" Probably most of them are not as original as we're convinced.

#29
This number thing is a "homage" (LOL) to many writers.

#30
"L'acte est vierge même répété"  - René Char


#31
There's a lovely lady who always cheer me up in the hair salon;
Me reading magazine "Look, he's handsome, smart and kind. I'm scared."
The lady "Don't worry, he probably has really smelly feet."

#32
Harmless obsession makes our life more interesting.

#33
Make no mistake, I said "harmless".

#34
May! Totoro!

#35
Are you having a dinner with me or with your phone?
If it's phone, then tell me so. I'd rather not to bother you two's date.

#36
La la means I have nothing to say or I just want to run away from this situation.

#37
Finally watched "Frozen" today. It was so beautiful, and so impressed by the number of people who worked on for that.

#38
And probably there are quite a lot of people who are not credited but contributed for this, I'm guessing.

#39
Applause, applause, applause.

#40
Lyrics of "His isolation is confirmation of his desperation for healing hugs" were translated in Japanese as "He chose to live in solitude because he wants to be loved". I think that's great work.

#41
Spoiled Sunday.

#42
Still 6 more hours to go. yeah, I can retrieve it.. 

#43

#44
I didn't understand why I got sick everytime I saw that person. 10 years later, finally and all of a sudden, I got the reason for it.

#45
Are we still not allowed to dance anytime anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...