2014/08/16

Whisper #83-114

#83
I am going to break your heart.

#84
A girl in 509 was in love with a boy in 511, but the boy in 511 was in love with a girl in 303, but the girl in 303 was in love with a boy in 104 and sought advices from the girl in 509.

#85
The boy in 511 liked Extreme's "More than words". The girl in 303 liked to dance with Eurobeat.

#86
poem, four, death is same sound in Japanese

#87
"I am not an artist."

#88
I think I saw you twice. You hair color was always different.

#89
Feeling superior by [-----self-censorship-----] ?

#90
...get a life.

#91
When you say "we", it never meant you and me.

#92
When I say "I wish you happiness", I wish in a way that you will get extra pickles on the plate or queue that you line up will move faster than the other.

#93
Or less red lights on the road.

#94
Everyday.

#95
Those oppressed feeling, the more you try to hide, the more it grows.

#96
I went to bed with a huge question mark, hoping it will transform exclamation mark in the morning.

#97
Hate and Contempt, which is stronger?

#98
... in the end, we agreed to disagree?

#99
I rather forget it than hate it.

#100
Love and Pray, which is stronger?

#101
101 is for doggies.

#102
Youth. Your wild confidence is already too bright for me. 
Officially, I'm old. Yay.

#103
Which is longer, Forever or Your lifetime?

#104


#105
On the flight for London, person sitting next to me almost always started to talk to me before the landing and asked "Will you tell me the good things about this town...?" with a disappointed look. 

#106
Answer: Milk.

#107
A: But.. but... he said "I cannot live without you!"
B: ... he's still alive though...

#108
Careless and damn honest whisper.

#109
IF THEN GOTO

#110
...HELL?

#111
How you lived will inspire me, not what you said.

#112
Why don't you leave your past as past?

#113
Wherever I go, I always travel with myself.

#114
I already forgot who I was trying to forget. 
Happy Birthday to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...