2014/09/23

Whisper #115-149

#116
This is how I...

#117

Prom obsession

#118

gate 72

#119

At driving school, I struggled at first. I kept asking the instructor "how much degrees should I turn the handle?" everytime I reached the corner.

#120

At one point, the instructor got tired of it and said "Just look at where you want to go!"

#121

And my struggle was gone. I passed all the tests straight and great after that. It was the breakthrough. Thanks instructor.

#122

In fact, I found this rule applies to many other things.

#123

But I'm still struggling with parking. So, any advices are welcomed. 

#124

You never know what will be your breakthrough.

#125

I'd love to see the short film of Tom Waits cooking breakfast in retro black and white.

#126

Good morning Tom. A toast, crispy bacon and an over-easy please.

#127

You remember that old rumour that putting someone's photo under the pillow will allow you to dream of that person?

#128

It totally don't work.

#129

I would love to sneak up in your dream one night and say whatever I want to say. Something I cannot say it in real life for many reasons.

#130

And I hope you remember them when you wake up.

#131

Chaplin loved Japan. He loved shrimp tempura.

#132

Einstein loved Japan. He loved tempura and thinly cut Kombu, side dish of that Tempura bento.

#133

...I bet you guys are the ones who like anything fried?

#134

"I'm not an entrepreneur. I’m not a CEO. I’m a nerdy computer programmer who likes to have opinions on Twitter." - Markus "notch" Persson

#135

"I haven’t found any burgers at any price that are better than McDonalds" - Bill Gates

#136

That VR thing reminds me of the 90s Japanese novel/TV drama called "Klein Bottle".

#137

Story went around the game developped for super VR game called Klein2. As far as I remember it was like a capsule looking hardware (like self-tanning machine) and completely immersive.

#138

You can guess how the story goes from the title.

#139

The character kept saying "You just start from where it starts and quit where it ends"

#140

That was freakin' scary.

#141

A child walks up to me and asked "Is white categorized as a bright color?"

#142

You're such a genius.

#143

You're such a cuckoo.

#144

And I suddenly hear this million dollar words... 

#145

"This is the return of the space cowboy"

#146

I tried converting pigeons singing into Morse code, it says "ne" in Japanese. Doesn't mean anything.

#147
I'm following you because you remind me of my old friend.

#148

But probably, you're so much nicer.

#149

"Ole hyvä ja sanovat kyllä"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...