2016/01/27

[Good evening Wednesday] Because someone needs to end this loop

Quite a while ago, I watched a movie “When Marnie was there” aired on TV. I was middle of doing something, and didn’t intend to watch it all through, but it was so captivating and ended up watching it till the end.

I believe it’s really not just about that, but I find the relationship of these two girls are very pure form of “girl crush”, what is pure form is debatable, but what I mean is something contrary to the “girl crush” or “BFF” to go with the hashtag these days.

Anyway it was story-wise and visual-wise very beautiful movie. I kept crying uncontrollably from the beginning till the end, so I guess I have to calm down a bit and watch it again sometime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...