2016/05/10

[Good evening Tuesday] ALMOST ASMR


This morning I accidentally found a short and cool science program for kids while I was zapping.

They were trying to create perfect milkcrown with various liquid, so that they can provide that to a king who recently lost his favorite crown (mind you, it’s a kids program) But the king’s expectation is quite high, he wants a white crown with orange inside. (website)


I’ve seen milkcrown slo-mo video with milk or water before, but I’ve never seen a milkcrown with olive oil (sorry it sounds a bit confusing) I didn’t know that olive oil milkcrown looks like contact lenses. They tried with orange juice and yoghurt too. Somehow it all looked surreal and CG to me… but it was fascinating…

The program is called “Discover Science”. Not sure if it’s geo-restricted, but they publish some episodes on the web. Just watched the “Colored flame” episode… and it’s oh so gooood…. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...